1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that the website sends to your computer and that are stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult them on future visits and improve the user’s experience by knowing what they have done previously on this website.
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as desired. How to do it is shown later in this document.
2. What types of cookies does this website use?
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), we inform you of the cookies used on our website.
|-utma||temporary||analysis||third parties||This cookie is usually set in your browser on your first visit to the website from that web browser. It is used to determine unique visitors to this website and is updated with each page visit. It is provided with a unique identifier that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an additional security measure.|
|-utmz||temporary||analysis||third parties||This cookie stores the type of referral used by you to reach this website. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, advertising campaigns and page navigation within this website.|
|-utmb||Temporal||analysis||third parties||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with this website. Each time you visit a different page on this website, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, continuing at 30 minute intervals. This cookie expires when you pause on a page on this website for more than 30 minutes.|
|-utmc||session||analysis||third parties||This cookie operates in conjunction with the _utmb cookie to determine whether or not to establish a new session for you. This cookie will expire when you exit the browser.|
|PREF||Google Maps||2 years||Information mapas Google||third parties||This cookie operates in conjunction with the _utmb cookie to determine whether or not to establish a new session for you. This cookie will expire when you exit the browser.|
|NID||Google Maps||6 months||Information mapas Google||third parties||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of pages with Google maps.|
Tatistical navigation data.
We use Google Analytics to analyse how visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses various cookies: text files placed on your computer that collect information about visitor behaviour. No personally identifiable information is collected about the visitor unless you explicitly consent to it via a form on this website.
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity. We use these reports to evaluate the use of this website and to be able to optimise the content. The IP address is not linked to the identity of a user or to personally identifiable information from any source, unless you explicitly consent to this via a form on this website.
Our site may also have links to social networks, in which case THE COMPANY does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we advise you to review their own cookie policies.
Some of our cookies are used to generate information on third-party networks.
4. What use do we make of the different types of cookies?
According to their purpose
- Technical cookies are those strictly necessary for the correct functioning of a website and the use of the different options and services it offers. They are used to keep the session open, optimise response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- They allow the user to personalise some features of the general options of the website, for example, defining the language or type of browser.
- They help us to create browsing profiles and to know the preferences of users when browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user or the products they visit most often would be monitored.
- Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency of access to the website, the sections visited, etc. Advertising cookies allow the storage of behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, in order to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
5. How long are they stored for?
Session cookies: these are cookies that last for the time the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end of the session.
Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer period of time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
6. What does it mean to accept our cookies policy?
This allows us to offer you optimal access and to provide you with a more efficient and personalised service in accordance with your regular use of our website.
THE COMPANY demonstrates its commitment to current legislation by providing you with information about the cookies we use and why we use them. With this, we intend to provide you with transparency regarding the data processed about the browsing done from your computer on our website.
7. Social plug-ins
This website may have enabled social buttons on social networks to allow users to share content of interest to them with their social circle. Likewise, the social buttons save you the trouble of providing your personal data to this website by taking advantage of the information already shared on social networks.
- For more information on Facebook cookies https://es-es.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- For more information on Twitter cookies: https://twitter.com/privacy.
Configuring your computer to disable the installation of cookies
You can configure your browser to establish that only trusted websites or pages that you are currently browsing can manage cookies, allowing you to select your preferences.
Firstly, we inform you that if you disable the installation of cookies on your computer, it is possible that some features of this website may not be available. Likewise, THE COMPANY informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide links to various browsers, through which you can perform this configuration:
In short, anonymity is safe. That is our personal commitment to you as a user of our website.